Hi Rada Girls! We are so excited to open up and see all of you again! We want to give everyone an update on our plans for reopening. We are excited to announce that we will be opening in Wakefield on June 8th and Melrose on June 15th! This post is going to give you all of the information you will need on safety procedures moving forward. We hope this will give everyone clarity on what is expected from us and to keep all of our customers comfortable and ready to shop again!
We ask all of our customers to please follow CDC, state, and local guidelines by wearing a mask or face covering at all times when shopping in our store. We also ask to maintain 6ft apart distance as much as possible. We will be disinfecting all surfaces frequently as well.
The following safety measures will be taken on a daily basis at our store:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for you upon entering.
- Masks/face covering will be required
- Before entering the dressing room, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer again
- After trying on clothes in the dressing room, we will clean the dressing room, the clothes will be steamed or left for 24 hours to disinfect. Some pieces will not be available to try on.
- We will be limiting the number of customers inside the store at once. Once a customer leaves, we will take time to disinfect for the next customer.
We will do everything we can to ensure safety for both our staff and customers. Things may be different so bear with us as we all learn and adapt to new safety procedures. Things may not always be perfect but we promise to all of you that all CDC, state, and local guidelines will be followed to keep everyone safe. These are the guidelines that we will be following as of now. As guidelines change, we will adapt and let everyone know.
Now on a lighter note, let's get everyone excited about our opening SALES! In Wakefield, the majority of our entire store will be 40%. That includes boutique, consignment, and accessories (few exclusions will apply). In Melrose, a majority of the store will be 25% off (with few exclusions). So get excited and get ready to shop! Look out for our next blog about private shopping and appointments.